Up to $1,244 Off Sterilizers
Offer expires in:
Like you, we’re normally gearing up for trade show season. But, not this year. #ThanksCOVID.
That shouldn’t get in the way of your trade show bargain, though!
Ladies and gentlemen, may we introduce you to the “Un-Show” Discount!
If an Andersen sterilizer is on your “buy-list” this season, you’re eligible for a 10% discount and FREE shipping*.
Just purchase between now October 31 – it’s that simple.
We’d like to make something in your life a little easier!
* (Yeah, there’s a little fine print. Capital equipment discounts only apply to customers in the United States purchasing directly from Andersen Sterilizers. Discount cannot be combined with other offers and expires October 31, 2020. We’ll cover shipping up to $425, which makes shipping free – except to a few western states. Western state questions? Click here.)
Andersen Makes it Easy - Go Ahead and Smile
We know Veterinarians and vet staff have been pressed particularly hard. Here are a few ways we can make stepping-up your infection control processes as easy – and satisfying – as throwing paint at a wall:
- 10% off & FREE Shipping* on your new sterilizer (Up to a $1,244 savings!)
- 100% tax write-off on capital purchases (Year-end is near. Put Tax Code Section 179 to work for you!)
- Easy installation
- FREE operator training for the life of your sterilizer
- FREE support 24/7/365 – really, we’re here for our customers
- Easy purchasing. Click here and locate your state to reach out to your account manager today!
2 Great Sterilizer Lines, 1 Awesome Discount
No matter which line you choose, our tabletop gas sterilizers are:
- Affordable, versatile and effective
- Compatible with plastic, electronics, metal, fabric and more.
- Capable of handling what your autoclave can’t – like delicate hand pieces, plastic suction tubing, surgical instruments or opened but unused sutures.
Our micro-dose of ethylene oxide uses just 17.6g per cycle – the lowest on the market – allowing you to maximize sterility, operator safety and your funds. Using the most gentle sterilization method in your practice you will save on instrument maintenance, repair and replacement costs. Preserve your instruments, protect your patients.
We're Here for YOU
Questions on what you can sterilize? Questions on infection control? Let us be your go-to resource. We’re here 24/7. Don’t hesitate to reach out.
Contact your Andersen Sterilizers representative today.